Trinity Christian School is dedicated to providing you with the resources needed to build your own web pages as a vehicle to publish your own thoughts and ideas. This is provided in an atmosphere that is God-honoring.
As a Christ-centered community, Trinity Christian School does not allow certain types of material on student web pages. We do encourage you to express yourself and have fun in an atmosphere that honors Jesus Christ. Keep this in mind when posting your web pages.
Trinity Christian School reserves the right to remove any page from our servers which we determine is in violation of these rules and guidelines. Students are solely responsible for all files contained in their directory, and can be held liable for the contents of their web site.
Trinity Christian School provides hard disk space to hold students' web pages. Students are encouraged to express themselves freely with the understanding that Trinity Christian School does not review student's personal web pages before they are posted. It is the responsibility of the posting student to ensure the content of their web site adheres to the guidelines.
The following is a nonexclusive list of content and behaviors that are UNACCEPTABLE:
- Material that is not consistent with spirit of Trinity Christian School.
- Material that promotes illegal activities.
- Content that contains or contains links to "adult" content, pornography, nudity, or immodesty as defined by the Trinity Christian School dress code.
- Content that condones or contains links to violence, vulgarity, or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others.
- Having password-only, hidden, or restricted access pages (all web pages must be accessible to the TCS community at large).
- Content that contains, links to, or participates in pyramid schemes, gambling, raffles, and lotteries.
Trinity Christian School reserves the right to terminate, without any prior warning or consent, any web page that is deemed unacceptable.