Trinity Christian School is a private, coeducational, classical Christian school in Forest Hills, Pennsylvania, serving Christian families in the Eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh for 65 years. We are excited about your interest in classical Christian education.
The goal of Trinity Christian School’s mission is to equip students to fulfill their calling in family, church, and society. Our instruction is formative with the intended outcome of graduating students who are equipped with God’s truth, prepared to love their neighbor and ready to serve in God’s Kingdom. The education we provide takes place in the context of a Christian community that represents multiple denominations that are unified in our Savior and King, Jesus Christ. Our student body is culturally diverse and composed of students of differing academic abilities. We seek to celebrate these God-given differences and provide instruction that leads to a student’s highest potential.
Trinity Christian School at a glance:
- 93% of Class of 2018 college-bound
- Average student-teacher ratio: 10:1 secondary school, 14:1 grammar school
- Average SAT, Class of 2018: 1220, Top 25%: 1409 (PA 2017 average: 1071)
- Student diversity: 26% African American, 9% Asian, 2% Other; 53% Female, 47% Male
- Full-time teachers are certified by the State of PA, ACSI, or CSI
- 35% of teaching staff with an advanced degree
- 17 extracurricular activities (band, choir, clubs, drama, sports)
- 1573 volunteer hours served at the 2018 annual Work-A-Thon student and staff day of service
We invite you to explore our website to find out more about Trinity Christian School.