Our Middle School provides students with greater independence as they participate in a departmentalized program. Here, students begin to debate topics while continuing to learn basic skills. All students are enrolled in both a formal logic and Christian worldview class. Comprised of both seventh and eighth grades, students participate in several group activities throughout the year with the intention of building community among our rising high school students. In early January our Middle School students participate in a two-week intersession that focuses on a unit topic that culminates in a formal debate. Our middle school students participate in our Secondary School Chapel program.
- Departmentalized instruction in academic subjects
- Daily devotions and weekly chapel
- Daily Latin class
- Logic class twice a week, studying the science and art of reasoning well
- Outstanding music program offering Band and Choir.
- State-of-the-art Media Center
- Competitive boys’ and girls’ teams in Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Track
- Mid-Year Intersession: Collaborative Unit
- Theater Program – Fall and Spring Productions
- National Junior Honor Society