Purposefully Christian at all levels, Trinity Christian School students are challenged to apply their faith in all areas of life. We seek to maintain a warm and friendly student culture where our students experience love and acceptance. Students are provided with leadership opportunities through student council, clubs, and extra-curricular programs. Classes are challenging, rigorous, and college preparatory by design.
Accredited by Christian Schools International and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges, Trinity Christian School offers a strong academic program, with graduates being accepted to both colleges and universities. The high school program culminates with a capstone project that requires a substantial research paper and presentation. Our degreed instructors teach their subjects from a Christian perspective and many of our teachers have advanced degrees and some have served in various areas of industry.
- Four years of pre-college preparation in English, math, science and social studies
- Foreign languages: French, Latin and Spanish
- Several Dual-Enrollment Courses through Geneva College
- Elective courses: Computer programming, Art, and Yearbook,
- Outstanding music programs: Concert Band, Choir, and Chamber Singers.
- Mid-year Intersession
- Senior Capstone Project