Trinity Christian School is committed to providing a quality, God-centered education in all areas of life for children of believing parents in the Pittsburgh area. When you compare per-student costs of a Trinity education to per-student costs of public or other private schools, you will see that the quality of our education per dollar spent is excellent. The performance of our students on standardized tests and college admissions demonstrates the high caliber of classical education at Trinity.
We understand that for you to provide a Christian education for your children is a big commitment and a sacrifice. We commit to do our part to keep costs as low as possible and to provide scholarships and financial aid as available. If you think you may be in need of financial aid, here are some avenues to consider:
There are foundations in Pennsylvania specifically for private tuition for families in need. An internet search can provide information - contact these foundations directly for guidelines and application.
Some congregations regularly support families who are paying for a Christian education. Even congregations that do not set aside such funds in their regular budget may support families who request money for Christian education.
Trinity Financial Aid
Trinity offers assistance to families in need. These monies come from donations received from individuals specifically for financial scholarship and from funds set aside within Trinity’s general budget.
Pennsylvania EITC and OSTC Funds
The state of Pennsylvania offers business tax credits through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit programs. Trinity works with the Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Foundation to manage and award these funds.
Our Promise to You
Our teachers and staff have made a commitment to serving the Trinity community because they believe in the mission of the school and want all children to have access to quality Christian education. We have heard many families testify that when they made it a priority to give their children a quality Christian education, they began to see God providing the means to make it possible. Here is what we, as a school, pledge to you as a parent:
- We promise to work with you as you seek to raise your children to serve and love God and to make the most of what He has given them.
- We promise to provide a high quality education with a Biblical world view.
- We promise to treat applications in a confidential and objective manner.
- We promise to prayerfully consider each financial aid application and use the funds God provides for this purpose in a fiscally responsible manner.
Financial Aid Process
Should you decide to apply for financial aid, please understand that you must apply with FACTS Tuition by April 15th. (If a family new to Trinity enrolls after April 15th, we will consider financial assistance as funds allow. Please apply as soon as possible.) To apply for financial aid:
- Complete Trinity’s online school application and enrollment processes (via RenWeb). As part of the online application, indicate that you are seeking financial assistance. The RenWeb system will provide you with instructions and a link to complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance application. (FACTS Tuition Assistance fee is $30.) Trinity will not consider financial aid for students without school applications.
- FACTS Tuition will provide Trinity with a financial summary outlining your needs. Trinity will consider your financial needs in relation to the aid that is available. Trinity will contact you and let you know what assistance we are able to offer.
- The FACTS Tuition financial aid application allows you to apply for general financial assistance funds through Trinity, as well as Pennsylvania EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) and OSTC (Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit) funds.