The Trinity Christian School Elementary program is the gateway to the outstanding classical Christian education that we provide. Beginning in Kindergarten, students participate in comprehensive phonics and English programs. Many of the subjects taught incorporate songs and jingles to assist in memorization. Our elementary history program begins with Old Testament history in First Grade and concludes with the Reformation in Sixth Grade. All elementary students participate in our specials program, participating in music and physical education twice a week. Teachers provide an environment where children feel secure, loved, and respected. We value play among our students, scheduling recess for students in Kindergarten through Sixth grade. Our goal is to develop a love of learning that will serve as a catalyst for a lifetime of education and service in God’s Kingdom.
- Daily devotions and Bible lessons, weekly chapel services
- Daily Language Arts instruction including phonics, reading, writing and speaking
- Daily math instruction utilizing the Saxon Curriculum
- Latin instruction for grades 3-6
- Comprehensive music program for Kindergarten-6th grade
- Elective band program beginning in fifth grade
- Physical Education program