2017-18 Tuition Schedule
|Elementary (Grades 1-6)||$6,570|
|Secondary (Grades 7-12)||$7,750|
Book and Technology Fee
|Kindergarten & Elementary (Grades K-6)||$70|
|Secondary (Grades 7-12)||$80|
Tuition and book/technology fees apply to all students.
Payment Plan Options
Tuition payments will be made through FACTS Tuition. Families can choose a payment due date of either the 1st or 5th of the month.
- Payment in Full – Payment due by June 1st, a 3% discount applied to tuition only.
- Monthly Payment Plan Options - To calculate amount due, add tuition and book fees, then divide by the number of months in your plan (or remaining months if enrolling late).
- 12 Month Pay Plan – 12 monthly installments from June through May.
Special payment arrangement requests will be considered. Requests can be made by contacting the bookkeeper through the school office.
Multiple Child Discount (Effective for the 2017-18 School Year)
Tuition rates are calculated starting with the oldest child first. Full tuition is due for the 1st and 2nd student.
- 3rd Student - Receives a 20% discount off of tuition only.
- 4th and Subsequent Students - Receives a 40% discount off of tuition only.
You can learn more about financial aid opportunities on the Affording a Trinity Education page.
The FACTS Financial Aid Application is accessed through online enrollment. Financial aid awards take the number of children into account; therefore, financial aid may not be combined with the Multiple Child Discount.
Re-enrolling families: This application must be submitted by April 15th.
New families: Student application must be completed and approved before financial aid will be considered. Decisions will be made as soon as possible, but depending upon the timing of enrollment, you will need to make tuition payments at the full rate until a decision is determined.