New Family Referral Incentive
Effective: July 1, 2015
Any Trinity family that refers a new family is eligible for a one-time $500 tuition credit. These incentive credits are subject to the following guidelines:
- New family:
- Shall be truly new to the Trinity community – not a past family that has decided to enroll again even if several years have passed. New family should not have other ties to Trinity (previous teacher, alumni, etc.)
- Shall complete the full application and enrollment processes.
- Shall attend (student/s) Trinity for a minimum period of one quarter.
- Shall pay all fees and full tuition obligation.
- Shall name referring family PRIOR TO OR AT THE BEGINNING of application process. Can name referring family via:
- Listing referral family on inquiry record through RenWeb, or
- Listing referral family on application through RenWeb.
- Referring family:
- Shall receive a discount of $250 in the 2nd quarter after new student(s) has successfully completed the 1st quarter.
- Shall receive a discount of $250 in the 3rd quarter after new student(s) has successfully completed the 2nd quarter.
- Additional Guidelines:
- All referrals and incentive credits are subject to headmaster review and approval.
- If more than one Trinity family refers a new family, the incentive credit will be given to the first family named. If this cannot be determined, the credit will be split amongst the referring families.
- New families that inquire about Trinity through the school office or that attend an open house or other admission function as a result of general marketing, web site inquiry, etc. are not eligible to be claimed as a referred family.
- Incentive credits cannot exceed 50% of a referring family’s total tuition obligation. Incentive credits can only be awarded to tuition, and shall not be awarded to fees or any other financial obligations.